Covid-19.

micky

Aug 30, 2021, 11:58:58 PM8/30/21
Covid-19.
I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this
vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs,
or in other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for
polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children. I trust the doctors
when they says it’s needed.

I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just
cures my headaches & my pains ...

I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient
in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term
effect of cell phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at
REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.

In short ...
There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…

I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to
do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked
in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find
a little feeling of life "before".

As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles,
rubella, polio, chicken pox, and quite a few others; my parents and I
trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of
said diseases ... just saying.

I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones
* To Not have to do CPR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a
restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.

Text is copied, you can too.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2021, 5:58:15 AM8/31/21
Copied from where?

Cindy Hamilton

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 10:32:58 AM8/31/21
I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:

* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests.

* I don't take a shot to please other people, or make them feel
cared for OR safe, either.

* It's not my responsibility to make others FEEL GOOD about how I
take care of MY HEALTH.

* I don't take shots I don't need.

* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for
THEIR health problems.

* I choose how to take care of my health.

* You choose how you take care of your health.

* I can't prevent you or anyone from getting sick. I can only
take care of MY health.

--
Muggles

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Aug 31, 2021, 10:43:25 AM8/31/21
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>
wrote:

>I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:
>* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests.
>* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for
> THEIR health problems.

That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish.
John T.

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 10:50:09 AM8/31/21
hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:>* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests. >* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for> THEIR health problems.

> That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.

Ones health is a personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it
comes to THEIR own health treatments.

You don't get treatment you don't need in order to make me feel
good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I don't need to make
you feel good.

Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.

Frank

Aug 31, 2021, 10:57:53 AM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 10:50 AM, Muggles wrote:
> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:>* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests. >* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for> THEIR health problems.
>
>> That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.
>
> Ones health is a personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it
> comes to THEIR own health treatments.
>
> You don't get treatment you don't need in order to make me feel
> good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I don't need to make
> you feel good.
>
> Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.

I support your right to choose which I believe in but think it is
foolish for anyone that can be vaccinated not to be vaccinated.

Delta is raging here. My wife is getting a new knee next week and is
vaccinated but even must be tested beforehand. I need proof of
vaccination even to take her in and stay there.

Even vaccinated people are getting the virus but the bulk of those
hospitalized were not vaccinated.

trader_4

Aug 31, 2021, 11:23:26 AM8/31/21
Where were you when many vaccines were required in order to attend
public school as has been the case for half a century? The same selfish,
stupid arguments were made by some people during that period. The
difference is back then conservatives and Republicans had not gone
Qanon crazy, so the numbers were small, confined to loons and they
never amounted to enough fools to do great damage. It also was
never a political issue. Now with Covid and the GOP having turned
into a Kraken, it is a serious problem.

Bod

Aug 31, 2021, 11:28:39 AM8/31/21
On 31/08/2021 15:50, Muggles wrote:
> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:>* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests. >* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for> THEIR health problems.
>
>> That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.
>
> Ones health is a personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it
> comes to THEIR own health treatments.
>
> You don't get treatment you don't need in order to make me feel
> good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I don't need to make
> you feel good.
>
> Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.

"Everyone is selfish when it
comes to THEIR own health treatments"

Will you say that to the nurses who risk getting Covid on a daily basis?

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 11:33:56 AM8/31/21
Frank <"frank "@frank.net> Wrote in message:r
> On 8/31/2021 10:50 AM, Muggles wrote:> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:>* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests. >* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for> THEIR health problems.> >> That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.> > Ones health is a personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it> comes to THEIR own health treatments.> > You don't get treatment you don't need in order to make me feel> good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I don't need to make> you feel good.> > Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.> I support your right to choose which I believe in but think it is foolish for anyone that can be vaccinated not to be vaccinated.Delta is raging here. My wife is getting a new knee next week and is vaccinated but even must be tested beforehand. I need proof of vaccination even to take her in and stay there.Even vaccinated people are getting the virus but the bulk of those hospitalized were not vaccinated.

I've had covid, so I have antibodies, now. Natural antibodies do
their job better than these vaccines.

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 11:39:03 AM8/31/21
trader_4 <tra...@optonline.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 10:50:09 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r> > On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:>* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests. >* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for> THEIR health problems. > > > That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.> Ones health is a personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it > comes to THEIR own health treatments. > > You don't get treatment you don't need in order to make me feel > good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I don't need to make > you feel good. > > Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.> -- > Muggles > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlWhere were you when many vaccines were required in order to attendpublic school as has been the case for half a century? The same selfish,stupid arguments were made by some people during that period. Thedifference is back then conservatives and Republicans had not goneQanon crazy, so the numbers were small, confined to loons and they never amounted to enough fools to do great damage. It also wasnever a political issue. Now with Covid and the GOP having turned into a Kraken, it is a serious problem.

My immune system deals with viruses. I've had covid, and got
better. Aside from the sinus infection they said was covid, I
probably had it in the fall of 2019 before the Pandemic was all
over the news!

My immune system dealt with both illnesses.

I have antibodies, now, fighting on my behalf. That's what the
immune system is for...

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 11:41:16 AM8/31/21
Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> Wrote in message:r
> On 31/08/2021 15:50, Muggles wrote:> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:>* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests. >* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for> THEIR health problems.> >> That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.> > Ones health is a personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it> comes to THEIR own health treatments.> > You don't get treatment you don't need in order to make me feel> good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I don't need to make> you feel good.> > Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.> "Everyone is selfish when it comes to THEIR own health treatments"

Will you say that to the nurses who risk getting Covid on a daily
basis?

Nurses are trained and paid well to take care of sick people every
day! They're doing the job they're well paid to do!

Buck Fiden

Aug 31, 2021, 11:45:00 AM8/31/21
The democrats have been screaming "My Body, My Choice" for decades.

If this was a traditional vaccine, I *might* consider taking it but what these evil bastards are pushing ain't a vaccine.

https://rumble.com/vlunsc-microscopy-expert-vials-contain-graphene-oxide-parasites-stainless-steel.html

Frank

Aug 31, 2021, 11:46:24 AM8/31/21
With your posts, I was uncertain but you should be OK. However, if it
were me, I would still get vaccinated to make sure.

Buck Fiden

Aug 31, 2021, 11:48:38 AM8/31/21
On 8/31/21 11:23 AM, trader_4 wrote:
> Where were you when many vaccines were required in order to attend
> public school as has been the case for half a century?

I took them and many others but they were traditional tested organic humanely-raised vaccines...not this poisonous clot-shot shot. Fuck that!

https://rumble.com/vlunsc-microscopy-expert-vials-contain-graphene-oxide-parasites-stainless-steel.html

Snag

Aug 31, 2021, 11:49:45 AM8/31/21
Now how did I know that was coming - again ? I agree with Maggie ,
and you and the rest of those trying to shame people into getting the
jab can fuck off . I'd say and die , but if you've been jabbed you don't
have all that long to live anyway . Enjoy your few remaining months .
Have a nice clot !

--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 12:28:31 PM8/31/21
Frank <"frank "@frank.net> Wrote in message:r
> On 8/31/2021 11:33 AM, Muggles wrote:> Frank <"frank "@frank.net> Wrote in message:r>> On 8/31/202

> With your posts, I was uncertain but you should be OK.  However, if it
were me, I would still get vaccinated to make sure

I'm OK with letting my immune system do its job. I've already
got antibodies.

Sam E

Aug 31, 2021, 12:51:21 PM8/31/21
On 8/30/21 10:58 PM, micky wrote:

[snip]

> I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
> * To not die from Covid-19.
> * To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
> * To hug my loved ones
> * To Not have to do CPR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a
> restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
> * To live my life.
> * To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
> * For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
> * To protect us.
>
> Text is copied, you can too.

Even the CPR bit, which almost certainly should be PCR?

--
"The attempt to force human beings to despise themselves...is what I
call hell" --Andre Malraux, La Condition Humaine

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Aug 31, 2021, 1:22:01 PM8/31/21
Don't let actual medical facts get-in-the-way of your fanaticism :

COVID-19 patients face a much higher risk of developing blood clots
than those vaccinated with the AstraZeneca or Pfizer shots, according
to a large British study.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/blood-clot-risk-much-higher-from-covid-19-than-vaccines-20210830-p58n50.html

... it's just a little needle - it won't hurt.
John T.

Frank

Aug 31, 2021, 1:29:17 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 12:28 PM, Muggles wrote:
> Frank <"frank "@frank.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On 8/31/2021 11:33 AM, Muggles wrote:> Frank <"frank "@frank.net> Wrote in message:r>> On 8/31/202
>
>> With your posts, I was uncertain but you should be OK.  However, if it
> were me, I would still get vaccinated to make sure

> I'm OK with letting my immune system do its job. I've already
> got antibodies.

Unfortunately some people are in a job situation where if they are not
vaccinated they must be frequently tested. It is more a PITA to find a
testing site than a place to get vaccinated today.

Frank

Aug 31, 2021, 1:33:08 PM8/31/21
Most of these folks are the same people that are mum about our open
southern border where maybe thirty percent are coming in infected with
Covid and scattered around the country.

Bob F

Aug 31, 2021, 2:10:35 PM8/31/21
LOL! There's our favorite self centered, screw everyone else muggles

Bob F

Aug 31, 2021, 2:11:36 PM8/31/21
The clot is way more likely if you haven't had a shot and get covid.

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 2:32:15 PM8/31/21
Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 8/31/2021 8:41 AM, Muggles wrote:> Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> Wrote in message:r>> On 31/08/202
>> LOL! There's our favorite self centered, screw everyone else muggles

I'm doing fine by taking care of MY health in MY best interests.

I don't ask anyone to take a shot to benefit my health. You
getting a shot doesn't do anything to improve my health. Noone
can prevent anyone from getting sick.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2021, 2:53:44 PM8/31/21
On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 2:32:15 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > On 8/31/2021 8:41 AM, Muggles wrote:> Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> Wrote in message:r>> On 31/08/202
> >> LOL! There's our favorite self centered, screw everyone else muggles
>
> I'm doing fine by taking care of MY health in MY best interests.
>
> I don't ask anyone to take a shot to benefit my health. You
> getting a shot doesn't do anything to improve my health. Noone
> can prevent anyone from getting sick.

Can someone cause someone else to get sick?

Cindy Hamilton

Rod Speed

Aug 31, 2021, 3:00:11 PM8/31/21
Muggles <m...@tholiday.now> wrote
> Frank <fr...@frank.net> Wrote in message:r

Wrong, as always.

>> Muggles wrote:> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r>> On Tue, 31 Aug
>> 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>I'm NOT
>> vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:>* I take care of
>> MY health issues in MY best interests. >* If other people get sick, they
>> have to take responsibility for> THEIR health problems.> >> That's our
>> Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.> > Ones health is a
>> personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it> comes to THEIR own
>> health treatments.> > You don't get treatment you don't need in order to
>> make me feel> good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I don't need
>> to make> you feel good.> > Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.>
>> I support your right to choose which I believe in but think it is foolish
>> for anyone that can be vaccinated not to be vaccinated.Delta is raging
>> here. My wife is getting a new knee next week and is vaccinated but even
>> must be tested beforehand. I need proof of vaccination even to take her
>> in and stay there.Even vaccinated people are getting the virus but the
>> bulk of those hospitalized were not vaccinated.

> I've had covid, so I have antibodies, now.

> Natural antibodies do their job better than these vaccines.

Wrong, as always.

Ralph Mowery

Aug 31, 2021, 3:01:43 PM8/31/21
In article <sglot8$4ik$1...@dont-email.me>, "frank "@frank.net says...

> Unfortunately some people are in a job situation where if they are not
> vaccinated they must be frequently tested. It is more a PITA to find a
> testing site than a place to get vaccinated today.

I don't know if it is because the people think they have the virus, or
just require testing for what ever. A local Charlotte NC tv station
showed a testing site where cars were backed way up. There were 2 or 3
lines of testers. A couple of weeks ago they had almost shut that site
down as they were testing maybe 20 per day. Now it is testing as many
as fast as they can.

Ralph Mowery

Aug 31, 2021, 3:04:02 PM8/31/21
In article <e08d1cb3-f87c-4800...@googlegroups.com>,
angelica...@yahoo.com says...

> > I don't ask anyone to take a shot to benefit my health. You
> > getting a shot doesn't do anything to improve my health. Noone
> > can prevent anyone from getting sick.
>
> Can someone cause someone else to get sick?

HOw do you think virus get from one place to another ? They don't
travel from one country to another by buying an airplane ticket.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2021, 3:15:21 PM8/31/21
Can you imagine a reason I might know the answer to the question
I just asked Maggie?

Cindy Hamilton

Peeler

Aug 31, 2021, 3:48:21 PM8/31/21
On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 05:00:02 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest trollshit unread>

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 87-year-old senile Australian
cretin's pathological trolling:

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:01:05 PM8/31/21

On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 23:58:52 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

> Covid-19.
> I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this
> vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs,
> or in other treatments?whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for
> polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children. I trust the doctors
> when they says it?s needed.
>
> I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just
> cures my headaches & my pains ...
>
> I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient
> in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don?t know the long term
> effect of cell phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at
> REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
>
> In short ...
> There's a lot of things I don't know and never will?
>
> I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to
> do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked
> in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find
> a little feeling of life "before".

Then get off your ass and just do it.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:02:19 PM8/31/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 02:58:12 -0700 (PDT), angelica...@yahoo.com posted for all
of us to digest...

> On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 11:58:58 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
> > Covid-19.
> > I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this
> > vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs,
> > or in other treatments?whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for
> > polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children. I trust the doctors
> > when they says it?s needed.
> >
> > I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just
> > cures my headaches & my pains ...
> >
> > I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient
> > in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don?t know the long term
> > effect of cell phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at
> > REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
> >
> > In short ...
> > There's a lot of things I don't know and never will?
> >
> > I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to
> > do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked
> > in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find
> > a little feeling of life "before".
> >
> > As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles,
> > rubella, polio, chicken pox, and quite a few others; my parents and I
> > trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of
> > said diseases ... just saying.
> >
> > I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
> > * To not die from Covid-19.
> > * To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
> > * To hug my loved ones
> > * To Not have to do CPR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a
> > restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
> > * To live my life.
> > * To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
> > * For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
> > * To protect us.
> >
> > Text is copied, you can too.
>
> Copied from where?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Plagiarism city where else?

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:02:57 PM8/31/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles posted for all of us to
digest...

> I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:
>
> * I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests.
>
> * I don't take a shot to please other people, or make them feel
> cared for OR safe, either.
>
> * It's not my responsibility to make others FEEL GOOD about how I
> take care of MY HEALTH.
>
> * I don't take shots I don't need.
>
> * If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for
> THEIR health problems.
>
> * I choose how to take care of my health.
>
> * You choose how you take care of your health.
>
> * I can't prevent you or anyone from getting sick. I can only
> take care of MY health.

Right on!

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:08:28 PM8/31/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:23:24 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 10:50:09 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
> > hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r
> > > On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>I'm NOT vaccinated, and I don't care if anyone likes it or not:>* I take care of MY health issues in MY best interests. >* If other people get sick, they have to take responsibility for> THEIR health problems.
> >
> > > That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.
> > Ones health is a personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it
> > comes to THEIR own health treatments.
> >
> > You don't get treatment you don't need in order to make me feel
> > good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I don't need to make
> > you feel good.
> >
> > Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.
> > --
> > Muggles
> >

> > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
> Where were you when many vaccines were required in order to attend
> public school as has been the case for half a century? The same selfish,
> stupid arguments were made by some people during that period. The
> difference is back then conservatives and Republicans had not gone
> Qanon crazy, so the numbers were small, confined to loons and they
> never amounted to enough fools to do great damage. It also was
> never a political issue. Now with Covid and the GOP having turned
> into a Kraken, it is a serious problem.

Posting as someone who takes glee in seeing (insert derogatory name that does
not agree with Unit-4 view) dieing from the Chinese virus.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:12:31 PM8/31/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:10:29 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...
Then how come nurses are ncentivized or in some cases fired for not getting
vaxed? Maybe they know more than your syndicate.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:15:59 PM8/31/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:53:41 -0700 (PDT), angelica...@yahoo.com posted for all
of us to digest...

Yes, you are making us paranoid, unable to stand the relentless assault by your
idiotic cartel that accomplishes nothing. Put on your mask and change your HEPA
filter.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:17:40 PM8/31/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 12:15:18 -0700 (PDT), angelica...@yahoo.com posted for all
of us to digest...

No, our brains are not in your alternative planet.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:20:10 PM8/31/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:46:17 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...
IIRC it not necessary or recommended for those who have the natural anti-bodies
to be vaxed.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Aug 31, 2021, 4:22:33 PM8/31/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 13:33:02 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...
Don't forget, we got a fresh load of Afghans dispersed throughout the country.

--
Tekkie

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 4:33:20 PM8/31/21
Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:46:17 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...> > On 8/31/2021 11:33

> IIRC it not necessary or recommended for those who have the natural anti-bodies to be vaxed.

I've heard the same thing.

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 4:35:50 PM8/31/21
"angelica...@yahoo.com" <angelica...@yahoo.com> Wrote in
message:r
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 2:32:15 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote i

> Can someone cause someone else to get sick?

It appears maskers & vaxxers believe that's true

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 4:38:50 PM8/31/21
Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT), Muggles posted for all of us to digest...> > I'm NOT vac

> Right on!

:-)

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 31, 2021, 4:51:44 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 2:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On 8/31/2021 8:41 AM, Muggles wrote:> Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> Wrote in message:r>> On 31/08/202
>>> LOL! There's our favorite self centered, screw everyone else muggles
>
> I'm doing fine by taking care of MY health in MY best interests.
>
> I don't ask anyone to take a shot to benefit my health. You
> getting a shot doesn't do anything to improve my health. Noone
> can prevent anyone from getting sick.

Actually, yes they can.

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Aug 31, 2021, 5:13:06 PM8/31/21
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:33:12 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>
wrote:

>Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:46:17 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...> > On 8/31/2021 11:33
>

>> IIRC it not necessary or recommended for those who have the natural anti-bodies to be vaxed.
>
>I've heard the same thing.

Don't let the _ complete _ medical facts sway you
from your idiocy :

After an infection with SARS-CoV-2, most people—even those with mild
infections—appear to have some protection against the virus for at
least a year, a recent follow-up study of recovered patients published
in Nature suggests. What’s more, this and other research demonstrates
that vaccinating these individuals substantially enhances their immune
response and confers strong resistance against variants of concern,
including the B.1.617.2 (delta) variant.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2782139

John T.

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 5:17:17 PM8/31/21
hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:33:12 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>TekkieŠ <Tekkie@comcast

Everyone is going to get covid. Their immune respond depends on
how well they've treated their bodies.

My immune response still does its job.

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 5:19:59 PM8/31/21
Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx> Wrote in message:r
> On 8/31/2021 2:32 PM, Muggles wrote:> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> On 8/31/202

I'm doing fine by taking care of MY health in MY best interests.

I don't ask anyone to take a shot to benefit my health. You
  getting a shot doesn't do anything to improve my health.  Noone
can prevent anyone from getting sick.

> Actually, yes they can.

Prove it. Who did not get sick because you wore a mask or got a
vaccine?

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 5:21:39 PM8/31/21
Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:10:29 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...> > On 8/31/2021 8:41 A

> Then how come nurses are incentivized or in some cases fired for not getting
vaxed? Maybe they know more than your syndicate.

It's all about the money.

Snag

Aug 31, 2021, 5:33:19 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 4:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:33:12 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>Tekkie© <Tekkie@comcast
>
> Everyone is going to get covid. Their immune respond depends on
> how well they've treated their bodies.
>
> My immune response still does its job.

Dammit Maggie , stop that ! Don't you know you're supposed to rely on
the gov't for everything ? Ve vill tell you when to breathe !
We live 10 miles from a tourist town that draws people from a thousand
mile (or more!) radius . We haven't seen any kind of an uncontrollable
outbreak ...
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...

Dan

Aug 31, 2021, 5:34:33 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/21 5:21 PM, Muggles wrote:
> Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:10:29 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...> > On 8/31/2021 8:41 A
>
>> Then how come nurses are incentivized or in some cases fired for not getting
> vaxed? Maybe they know more than your syndicate.
>
> It's all about the money.

When this scamdemic started, healthcare workers were heroes. Now they are being terminated.
When the dust settles and we get rid of the dishonest leftist judges, there are going to be a lot of wrongful termination lawsuits.

Bob F

Aug 31, 2021, 5:37:11 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 11:32 AM, Muggles wrote:
> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On 8/31/2021 8:41 AM, Muggles wrote:> Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> Wrote in message:r>> On 31/08/202
>>> LOL! There's our favorite self centered, screw everyone else muggles
>
> I'm doing fine by taking care of MY health in MY best interests.
>
> I don't ask anyone to take a shot to benefit my health. You
> getting a shot doesn't do anything to improve my health. Noone
> can prevent anyone from getting sick.

As always, that last sentence is pure NONSENSE!

Alex

Aug 31, 2021, 5:42:30 PM8/31/21
Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> wrote
You are just plain wrong about that.

Bob F

Aug 31, 2021, 5:42:52 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 1:33 PM, Muggles wrote:
> Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:46:17 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...> > On 8/31/2021 11:33
>

>> IIRC it not necessary or recommended for those who have the natural anti-bodies to be vaxed.
>
> I've heard the same thing.

And I have heard the exact opposite many times.

Rod Speed

Aug 31, 2021, 5:45:04 PM8/31/21
Muggles <m...@tholiday.now> wrote
> Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r

No it didn't.

>> Frank wrote

>> IIRC it not necessary or recommended for those
>> who have the natural anti-bodies to be vaxed.

> I've heard the same thing.

Then you need a new hearing aid, its complete and utter bullshit.

Peeler

Aug 31, 2021, 5:53:11 PM8/31/21
On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:44:54 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Hawk addressing the obnoxious senile Australian pest:
"I'm willing to bet you scream your own name when jacking off."

Peeler

Aug 31, 2021, 5:53:55 PM8/31/21
On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:42:20 +1000, Alex, better known as cantankerous

<FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest trollshit unread>

--
JimK addressing trolling senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 6:18:14 PM8/31/21
Snag <snag...@msn.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 8/31/2021 4:17 PM, Muggles wrote:> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r>> On Tue, 31 Aug 202

> Dammit Maggie , stop that ! Don't you know you're supposed to rely on
the gov't for everything ? Ve vill tell you when to breathe !
> We live 10 miles from a tourist town that draws people from a thousand
mile (or more!) radius.
> We haven't seen any kind of an uncontrollable
outbreak ...

I'm wondering what happened to the common cold, the flu, sinus
infections, and allergies? I read an article that said if you
are having allergy symptoms that you need to be tested for Covid!

I have had both seasonal allergies and sinus infections for years
and now they're telling me it's all covid? I say that's hogwash!

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 6:27:28 PM8/31/21
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
Well, I'm healthy despite people like you ranting my immune system
isn't good enough to fight off a virus.

Rod Speed

Aug 31, 2021, 6:30:00 PM8/31/21
Muggles <m...@tholiday.now> wrote
> Snag <snag...@msn.com> Wrote in message:r

No it didn't.

>> Muggles wrote:> hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r>> On Tue, 31 Aug
>> 202
>
>> Dammit Maggie , stop that ! Don't you know you're supposed to rely on
> the gov't for everything ? Ve vill tell you when to breathe !
>> We live 10 miles from a tourist town that draws people from a thousand
> mile (or more!) radius.
>> We haven't seen any kind of an uncontrollable
> outbreak ...

> I'm wondering what happened to the common
> cold, the flu, sinus infections, and allergies?

Nothing, they are still around, altho the flu has
been greatly reduced by lockdowns, masks and
social distancing.

> I read an article that said if you are having allergy
> symptoms that you need to be tested for Covid!

Because those SYMPTOMS may actually be due to a
covid infection and you need to isolate so you don't
infect others if you have been infected with covid, fuckwit.

> I have had both seasonal allergies and sinus infections
> for years and now they're telling me it's all covid?

Nope, that it's a good idea to get tested IN CASE its covid, fuckwit.

> I say that's hogwash!

And we all say that you are completely fucking stupid.

Peeler

Aug 31, 2021, 6:38:15 PM8/31/21
On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 08:29:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile pig's latest trollshit unread>

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.

Frank

Aug 31, 2021, 6:41:28 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 3:01 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
> In article <sglot8$4ik$1...@dont-email.me>, "frank "@frank.net says...
>>
>> Unfortunately some people are in a job situation where if they are not
>> vaccinated they must be frequently tested. It is more a PITA to find a
>> testing site than a place to get vaccinated today.
>>

> I don't know if it is because the people think they have the virus, or
> just require testing for what ever. A local Charlotte NC tv station
> showed a testing site where cars were backed way up. There were 2 or 3
> lines of testers. A couple of weeks ago they had almost shut that site
> down as they were testing maybe 20 per day. Now it is testing as many
> as fast as they can.

We had to put up with that when we got vaccinated, a four and a half
hour drive and wait and second time three hours. Now I could walk into
drug store two miles away. Wife having to get tested for surgery next
week now finds that is a PITA.

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 6:51:41 PM8/31/21
Dan <da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:r
> On 8/31/21 5:21 PM, Muggles wrote:> TekkieŠ <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r>> On Tue, 31 A

> When this scamdemic started, healthcare workers were heroes. Now they are being terminated.
When the dust settles and we get rid of the dishonest leftist
judges, there are going to be a lot of wrongful termination
lawsuits.

Yeah, hospitals are whining about staff shortages after the fire
150 nurses who reject getting the shot.

Muggles

Aug 31, 2021, 6:58:48 PM8/31/21
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Muggles <m...@tholiday.now> wrote> Snag <snag...@msn.com> Wrote in message:rNo it didn't.>> Muggles

infect others if you have been infected with covid, fuckwit.

I have had both seasonal allergies and sinus infections
for years and now they're telling me it's all covid?

>Nope, that it's a good idea to get tested IN CASE its covid, fuckwit

Sorry... but I'm not getting tested for Covid for allergy or
simple cold or sinus symptoms.

I don't care which virus causes a cold, sinus, or allergy
symptoms. OTC meds work fine dealing with the symptoms.

Ralph Mowery

Aug 31, 2021, 7:00:56 PM8/31/21
In article <sgmb6j$157$1...@dont-email.me>, "frank "@frank.net says...

> We had to put up with that when we got vaccinated, a four and a half
> hour drive and wait and second time three hours. Now I could walk into
> drug store two miles away. Wife having to get tested for surgery next
> week now finds that is a PITA.

The first 2 or 3 times the county gave out shots people waited in line
for hours and sometimes the shots ran out for those that waited. They
only had about 350 shots each time on hamd.

Then the county got smart and you signed up on line. They started at
10:00 in the morning on line and I got my wife and myself signed up for
a certain time. They slots were taken in less than 10 minutes. The
first day we went right to the tents and before we had the paper work
filled out they were ready for us. The 2 nd time they assigned up a
slot. There were 2 cars in front of us but we just barley had the paper
work filled out by the time we were ready. It is about a 20 minuit
drive from the house. Took us about an hour and a half to get back home
and about half an hour was because they made us wait after the shot to
see if we were going to react badly to it.

Rod Speed

Aug 31, 2021, 7:10:35 PM8/31/21
Muggles <m...@tholiday.now> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r

Nope, in usenet.

>> Muggles <m...@tholiday.now> wrote> TekkieŠ <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in
>> message:rNo it didn't.>> Fr

Wota fucking abortion...

Cant quote properly either, what a stupid cow...

> Frank wrote

>>> I've heard the same thing.

>> Then you need a new hearing aid, its complete and utter bullshit.

> Well, I'm healthy

Obvious lie with your severe brain damage.

> despite people like you ranting my immune
> system isn't good enough to fight off a virus.

It clearly isn't to fight of your periodic sinus infections, fuckwit.

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Aug 31, 2021, 7:26:45 PM8/31/21
Ours was always an appointment - online pre-booking - then wait
for a notification to book your day & time. Seems like it should
work OK except - different County Health Depts. used their own
web interface ; the Province + some Counties used the Provincial
web interface ; different Pharmacies used their own web interface
.. plus - they didn't all agree on the criteria !
ie: who qualifies ! < age group, symptoms, >
.. quite a poop-show at the start !
In the end, my least-favourite store had the best Covid vax
web interface - by far - friggin' WalMart !
It will be interesting to see - if we re-invent this broken wheel
again - for the next pandemic ..
John T.

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 31, 2021, 8:03:17 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 4:20 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:46:17 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...

> responsibility for> THEIR health problems.> >> That's our Maggie .. little Miss Selfish. John T.> > Ones health is a personal matter. Everyone is selfish when it> comes to THEIR own health treatments.> > You don't get treatment you don't need in order to make me feel> good. Likewise, I'm not getting treatment I
> don't need to make> you feel good.> > Noone can prevent anyone from getting sick.> I support your right to choose which I believe in but think it is foolish for anyone that can be vaccinated not to be vaccinated.Delta is raging here. My wife is getting a new knee next week and is vaccinated but even must be tested beforehand. I
> need proof of vaccination even to take her in and stay there.Even vaccinated people are getting the virus but the bulk of those hospitalized were not vaccinated.

>>> I've had covid, so I have antibodies, now. Natural antibodies do
>>> their job better than these vaccines.
>>>

>> With your posts, I was uncertain but you should be OK. However, if it
>> were me, I would still get vaccinated to make sure.
>
> IIRC it not necessary or recommended for those who have the natural anti-bodies
> to be vaxed.

https://tinyurl.com/4m2nhsuy
A CDC study found COVID-19 survivors who never got vaccinated had a much
higher risk of reinfection than those who were fully vaccinated.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0806-vaccination-protection.html
The study of hundreds of Kentucky residents with previous infections
through June 2021 found that those who were unvaccinated had 2.34 times
the odds of reinfection compared with those who were fully vaccinated.
The findings suggest that among people who have had COVID-19 previously,
getting fully vaccinated provides additional protection against reinfection.

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 31, 2021, 8:03:46 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 4:33 PM, Muggles wrote:
> Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:46:17 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...> > On 8/31/2021 11:33
>

>> IIRC it not necessary or recommended for those who have the natural anti-bodies to be vaxed.
>
> I've heard the same thing.

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 31, 2021, 8:09:43 PM8/31/21
On 8/31/2021 5:19 PM, Muggles wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx> Wrote in message:r
>> On 8/31/2021 2:32 PM, Muggles wrote:> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> On 8/31/202
>
> I'm doing fine by taking care of MY health in MY best interests.
>
> I don't ask anyone to take a shot to benefit my health. You
>   getting a shot doesn't do anything to improve my health.  Noone
> can prevent anyone from getting sick.
>

>> Actually, yes they can.
>
> Prove it. Who did not get sick because you wore a mask or got a
> vaccine?

Joan, Sue, Dean, Barry, Michelle, and a bunch of others. We protect each
other even if a carrier, like you possibly comes along.

micky

Sep 1, 2021, 12:50:27 AM9/1/21
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 31 Aug 2021 02:58:12 -0700 (PDT),
"angelica...@yahoo.com" <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 11:58:58 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
>> Covid-19.
>> I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this
>> vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs,
>> or in other treatments…whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for
>> polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children. I trust the doctors
>> when they says it’s needed.
>>
>> I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just
>> cures my headaches & my pains ...
>>
>> I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient
>> in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term
>> effect of cell phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at
>> REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
>>
>> In short ...
>> There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
>>
>> I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to
>> do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked
>> in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find
>> a little feeling of life "before".
>>
>> As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles,
>> rubella, polio, chicken pox, and quite a few others; my parents and I
>> trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of
>> said diseases ... just saying.
>>
>> I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
>> * To not die from Covid-19.
>> * To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
>> * To hug my loved ones
>> * To Not have to do CPR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a
>> restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
>> * To live my life.
>> * To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
>> * For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
>> * To protect us.
>>
>> Text is copied, you can too.
>
>Copied from where?

I copiwed from my local Next Door list, including the last line. I
don't know where the poster copied it from, but I took it to mean no
attribution was expected.

>Cindy Hamilton

micky

Sep 1, 2021, 12:54:10 AM9/1/21
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:51:14 -0500, Sam E
<why.sho...@be.email.invalid> wrote:

>On 8/30/21 10:58 PM, micky wrote:
>
>[snip]
>
>> I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
>> * To not die from Covid-19.
>> * To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
>> * To hug my loved ones
>> * To Not have to do CPR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a
>> restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
>> * To live my life.
>> * To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
>> * For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
>> * To protect us.
>>
>> Text is copied, you can too.
>
>Even the CPR bit, which almost certainly should be PCR?

I wondered about that. I thought it meant that if someone needed CPR you
wouldn't have to worry about inhaling his corona germs. A) that's not
true I realize now, and B) if I'd looked at the next 3 words, I might
have figured out what you did.

I'm very literal when I talk and when I listen and if someone says CPR,
I at least start off figuring that's what it is. :-)

Peeler

Sep 1, 2021, 2:52:48 AM9/1/21
On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 09:10:25 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest trollshit unread>

--
Sqwertz to trolling Rodent Speed:

Buck Fiden

Sep 1, 2021, 6:21:16 AM9/1/21
If you survive the original viral hit, natural immunity is the best.

Rod Speed

Sep 1, 2021, 6:31:14 AM9/1/21
Buck Fiden <buck....@maga.usa> wrote
More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

Bod

Sep 1, 2021, 6:37:44 AM9/1/21
And how long have you been a doctor?

Buck Fiden

Sep 1, 2021, 7:06:37 AM9/1/21
On 8/31/21 6:51 PM, Muggles wrote:
> Dan <da...@invalid.invalid> Wrote in message:r
>> On 8/31/21 5:21 PM, Muggles wrote:> Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r>> On Tue, 31 A
>> When this scamdemic started, healthcare workers were heroes. Now they are being terminated.
> When the dust settles and we get rid of the dishonest leftist
> judges, there are going to be a lot of wrongful termination
> lawsuits.
>
> Yeah, hospitals are whining about staff shortages after the fire
> 150 nurses who reject getting the shot.

True!

Democrat run hospitals had to take down their "Heroes Work Here" signs and replace them with "We Fired Our Heroes" signs.

Buck Fiden

Sep 1, 2021, 7:27:06 AM9/1/21
Every time Fauci flip-flops, I wonder the same thing.

Buck Fiden

Sep 1, 2021, 7:28:13 AM9/1/21
On 9/1/21 6:31 AM, Rod Speed wrote More mindless pig ignorant bullshit

LOL

Peeler

Sep 1, 2021, 8:48:44 AM9/1/21
On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 20:31:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Anonymous" to trolling senile Rodent Speed:
"You can fuck off as you know less than pig shit you sad
little ignorant cunt."
MID: <62dcaae57b421e2b...@haph.org>

angelica...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2021, 10:21:54 AM9/1/21
On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:35:50 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
> "angelica...@yahoo.com" <angelica...@yahoo.com> Wrote in
> message:r
> > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 2:32:15 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote i
> > Can someone cause someone else to get sick?
> It appears maskers & vaxxers believe that's true

Okay. In the admittedly unlikely scenario where someone with
Ebola coughs it all over you, I wish your immune system the very
best of luck.

Cindy Hamilton

angelica...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2021, 10:28:08 AM9/1/21
On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 12:50:27 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:

> I copiwed from my local Next Door list, including the last line. I
> don't know where the poster copied it from, but I took it to mean no
> attribution was expected.
> >
> >Cindy Hamilton

Here we go. It's a poem by G.F. McHale-Scully:
<https://allpoetry.com/g.f._mchale-scully>

Cindy Hamilton

Bob F

Sep 1, 2021, 12:08:13 PM9/1/21
Obviously, disease can't exist, because it cannot spread from person to
person.

Retirednoguilt

Sep 1, 2021, 1:19:26 PM9/1/21
Every hear of Legionnaire's Disease, bacterial and viral ear infections,
yeast infections, rabies, rocky mountain spotted fever, hantavirus,
botulism, just to name a few? Where did you get your medical degree or
a PhD in infectious diseases?

Bob F

Sep 1, 2021, 1:32:31 PM9/1/21
Ever hear of
colds,
measles,
smallpox,
flu,
chickenpox,
cold sores (herpes simplex infection),
conjunctivitis,
hand, foot and mouth disease,
head lice,
molluscum contagiosum,
ringworm,
scabies,
school sores (impetigo)
Staphylococcus aureus infection
warts,
Chlamydia,
genital herpes,
genital warts,
gonorrhoea,
hepatitis,
human immunodeficiency virus (HIV),
crabs
syphilis
trichomoniasis.

Retirednoguilt

Sep 1, 2021, 1:41:05 PM9/1/21
You get caught and you change the conversation. You said, "obviously
disease can't exist, because it cannot spread from person to person."

I list a number of diseases that are caused by pathogenic agents but do
not spread from person to person. You respond with a laundry list of
diseases that do spread from person to person. What's wrong with you?

Rod Speed

Sep 1, 2021, 2:17:45 PM9/1/21
Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
Don’t need to be one, just read the peer reviewed scientific studys.

And his claim is bullshit and that’s been proven by peer reviewed scientific
studys.

gfre...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2021, 2:32:28 PM9/1/21
On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:26:48 -0400, Buck Fiden <buck....@maga.usa>
wrote:
My wife says Fauci was on one of those talk shows (fallon?) and
admitted he was just a spokesman for NIH and he says what they tell
him to say. I notice he has stopped wearing a white coat and even
pretending he is still a doctor.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2021, 2:48:39 PM9/1/21
Ever hear of sarcasm? That clearly was Bob F's intent.

Cindy Hamilton

Muggles

Sep 1, 2021, 2:51:32 PM9/1/21
"angelica...@yahoo.com" <angelica...@yahoo.com> Wrote in
message:r
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:35:50 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:> "angelica...@yahoo.com" <angelica

> Okay.  In the admittedly unlikely scenario where someone with Ebola coughs it all over you, I wish your immune system the very
best of luck.

We've been dealing with versions of covid since the first cold and
flu symptoms started to challenge our human immune systems.

They call everything in the cold/flu/allergy realm covid, now.
I've had all of those off and on since I was a kid. Each time my
immune system stepped up and did its job.

Ebola is not even in the same category and a poor attempt at a
legitimate comparison.

--
Muggles

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Rod Speed

Sep 1, 2021, 2:56:54 PM9/1/21

Maskless Sociopath

Sep 1, 2021, 3:13:49 PM9/1/21
I think the flip-floppin' little prick is a Disney Animatronic.

Tekkie©

Sep 1, 2021, 3:14:39 PM9/1/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:27:20 -0500 (CDT), Muggles posted for all of us to
digest...

> "Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > Muggles <m...@tholiday.now> wrote> Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:rNo it didn't.>> Fr
>
> Frank wrote
>

> IIRC it not necessary or recommended for those
> who have the natural anti-bodies to be vaxed.

That was me. Tekkie. I'm ok with you calling me Frank, although Frank may not
be. :-)

> I've heard the same thing.
>

> > Then you need a new hearing aid, its complete and utter bullshit.
>
> Well, I'm healthy despite people like you ranting my immune system
> isn't good enough to fight off a virus.

Let's face it this crew just wants to control people. Sit down, shut up, and
don't ask ANY questions. They will control the narrative.

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Sep 1, 2021, 3:15:58 PM9/1/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:33:20 -0500, Snag posted for all of us to digest...

> On 8/31/2021 4:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
> > hub...@ccanoemail.ca Wrote in message:r
> >> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:33:12 -0500 (CDT), Muggles <m...@tholiday.now>wrote:>Tekkie© <Tekkie@comcast
> >
> > Everyone is going to get covid. Their immune respond depends on
> > how well they've treated their bodies.
> >
> > My immune response still does its job.
> >

> Dammit Maggie , stop that ! Don't you know you're supposed to rely on
> the gov't for everything ? Ve vill tell you when to breathe !
> We live 10 miles from a tourist town that draws people from a thousand
> mile (or more!) radius . We haven't seen any kind of an uncontrollable
> outbreak ...

Good one Snag

--
Tekkie

Rod Speed

Sep 1, 2021, 3:21:51 PM9/1/21
Retirednoguilt <Hapily...@fakeaddress.com> wrote
> Bob F wrote
>> angelica...@yahoo.com wrote
>>> Muggles wrote
>>>
>>> Okay. In the admittedly unlikely scenario where someone with
>>> Ebola coughs it all over you, I wish your immune system the very
>>> best of luck.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Obviously, disease can't exist, because it cannot spread from person to
>> person.
>
> Every hear of Legionnaire's Disease, bacterial and viral ear infections,
> yeast infections, rabies, rocky mountain spotted fever, hantavirus,
> botulism, just to name a few?

That was sarcasm, stupid.

> Where did you get your medical degree or a PhD in infectious diseases?

Same place you got your sarcasm meter.

Tekkie©

Sep 1, 2021, 3:24:11 PM9/1/21

On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 14:32:30 -0400, gfre...@aol.com posted for all of us to
digest...

> On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:26:48 -0400, Buck Fiden <buck....@maga.usa>
> wrote:

> >> And how long have you been a doctor?
> >
> >Every time Fauci flip-flops, I wonder the same thing.
> >

> My wife says Fauci was on one of those talk shows (fallon?) and
> admitted he was just a spokesman for NIH and he says what they tell
> him to say. I notice he has stopped wearing a white coat and even
> pretending he is still a doctor.

He is a political hack. That's obvious. He's also a proven liar. He funded the
gain of function research which produced this Chinese virus. He should have
been fired. He's an arm of the Democrat party and will say whatever they tell
him. I think he was going to run for office until he Fauci upped.

Wonder why Birx got out? What's she doing now?

--
Tekkie

Rod Speed

Sep 1, 2021, 3:27:00 PM9/1/21
Retirednoguilt <Hapily...@fakeaddress.com> wrote
He didn’t get caught.

> and you change the conversation. You said, "obviously disease can't
> exist, because it cannot spread from person to person."

That was sarcasm, stupid.

> I list a number of diseases that are caused by pathogenic agents but do
> not spread from person to person. You respond with a laundry list of
> diseases that do spread from person to person. What's wrong with you?

We have noticed what is wrong with your sarcasm meter.

Tekkie©

Sep 1, 2021, 3:27:30 PM9/1/21

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:51:25 -0500 (CDT), Muggles posted for all of us to
digest...

> "angelica...@yahoo.com" <angelica...@yahoo.com> Wrote in
> message:r
> > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:35:50 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:> "angelica...@yahoo.com" <angelica
>
> > Okay.  In the admittedly unlikely scenario where someone with Ebola coughs it all over you, I wish your immune system the very
> best of luck.

> We've been dealing with versions of covid since the first cold and
> flu symptoms started to challenge our human immune systems.
>

> They call everything in the cold/flu/allergy realm covid, now.
> I've had all of those off and on since I was a kid. Each time my
> immune system stepped up and did its job.
>
> Ebola is not even in the same category and a poor attempt at a
> legitimate comparison.

She likes to divert the subject, good job on your part.

At least she's not like Unit-4 who expressed glee in people dying that didn't
agree with him.

--
Tekkie

Muggles

Sep 1, 2021, 3:30:11 PM9/1/21
Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:27:20 -0500 (CDT), Muggles posted for all of us to digest...> > "Rod Speed"

> Let's face it this crew just wants to control people. Sit down, shut up, and don't ask ANY questions. They will control the narrative.

I've never been one to 'sit down and shut up,' AND I always ask
questions!

Tekkie©

Sep 1, 2021, 3:34:42 PM9/1/21

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:19:17 -0400, Retirednoguilt posted for all of us to
digest...

Don't forget fungal infections. The fungus amung us...

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Sep 1, 2021, 3:36:13 PM9/1/21

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:40:57 -0400, Retirednoguilt posted for all of us to
digest...

He's an asshat?

--
Tekkie

Tekkie©

Sep 1, 2021, 3:40:02 PM9/1/21

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:51:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

> On 8/31/2021 2:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
> > Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> >
> > I'm doing fine by taking care of MY health in MY best interests.
> >
> > I don't ask anyone to take a shot to benefit my health. You
> > getting a shot doesn't do anything to improve my health. Noone
> > can prevent anyone from getting sick.
> >

> Actually, yes they can.

How?

--
Tekkie

Muggles

Sep 1, 2021, 3:40:11 PM9/1/21
Tekkie© <Tek...@comcast.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:51:25 -0500 (CDT), Muggles posted for all of us to digest...> > "angelica...

> She likes to divert the subject, good job on your part.
> At least she's not like Unit-4 who expressed glee in people dying that didn't
agree with him.

Hey, if she thinks wearing a mask for ebola exposure is in the
same category as wearing a mask for Covid, she's
delusional.
It is loading more messages.